i follow you -->

Thursday 6 October 2011

-NORNABILAH NADIAH BINTI ZAINUL ABIDIN.
-18 MAY 1994.
-FROM TAMBAK JAWA, JERAM.
she is my best friend forever. i know him since form 1. first time i spoke to him, she too arrogant. long time we became close. all the stories we share together. we also share a favorite. sometimes we are fighting, but for a brief time. i love my friendship with him. although we are not the same class since form 3, we are still friendly as before. Time i was sick, she gave me the apple came up to her accident. so sweet for me. i thank him. i hope that my friendship with him forever! 
-SITI AISHAH BINTI SHAHARUDDIN.
-4 NOVEMBER 2011
-FROM KAMPUNG BUKIT KERAYUNG, KLANG.
she is my best friend forever, too. we have three real friends. i remembered the time her birthday, she brought the cake for us to eat together at the back of the class. she is very clever in school. she did not choose friends because it can be friends with him. she is always able to award outstanding students in the school. i am proud to be her friend. she is so beautiful for me. i would not forget him. i promise :)

-NUR SHAHIRAH BINTI ISMAIL.
-19 JUNE 1994.
-SUNGAI SERDANG, KAPAR.
she most my sporting friends. she was a small person. i love to bully him. if i go to any she identified with it. i was never bored with her friends. happy to be friends with him. she is very open minded. we had one head in whatever we do. thanks shira for being my friends.

- NURUL YASMIN BINTI KAMIL.
-13 OCTOBER 1994.
-JERAM.
she is my barbie. she's very cute. she has a handsome boyfriend. i like to be friends with her ​​because she always remember me. she is always calling me late at night to chat. this makes me lose bored. thanks for everythings. i love you.





 -PRINCESS AWIEN SHEYRIN.
-22 DISEMBER 1994.
-GOMBAK/KLANG.
iknow him from my friends, pija. but we became close when met on facebook. we went out together. they laughed together. i enjoyed very friends with him. i hope i make friends with him forever. i love him very much. u never forget me okay.